 |
| Good Morning! (if you can't read the coffee, it says "Trout Slayer") |
 |
| The newest addition to our bedroom |
 |
| Trying to break a lock :) |
 |
| Nervous/excited about her first day of work!! Isn't she just lovely? |
In other news, I have been looking for a job and have found a few leads. The Missoulian (pictured above) is hiring people for delivery routes. This would be fast, easy money. The second is that I could get my CDL and drive school bus for the coming school year. The benefit is that it would be a stable job and pay enough to get by on and they train, so I would have a CDL. Another that I just found out about is at the Poverello Center. It's basically like the OCP except they've been around for a while and they are well established as a shelter/food bank/soup kitchen/emergency clothing place. They are hiring fill-in staff. This would mean not stable hours, but perhaps up to 40 hours a week and at an awesome place. So, you can pray and hope I get a job soon and can decide which would be the best option. I have also found a pretty legitimate Ultimate Frisbee pickup group down by the river - they are pretty serious, so I'll have to step up my game. Also, while Abigail was at her training last week, I was floating down the river with our friend, Ben Jackson. We bought tubes, drove up the river 2 miles and got in. So relaxing, so burny! I got majorly burned, but it was still a good time. We got out of the river in town and walked to our house so that we could drive back and get Ben's car. Much fun! On Saturday, we found out where all the markets in town are. There are a few sizable markets that are bustling and lively. The air is filled with chattering and aromas and music! We love the small-town feel. That's about it for now...
Much Love,
Dietrich
"So relaxing, so burny" had me laughing out loud! Reminds me of 2 things: summers at the beach, and the movie "A River Runs Through It"!
ReplyDeleteNice options for work. I can see you as a school bus driver, but all the options sound enjoyable!
Sounds like you all are having fun! I always enjoyed moving to a new area and exploring/observing/learning.
How do you like your job Abbey?