Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Refer to blog below for the list that goes with these pictures

#1
We ended up buying these two (they gave us a $3 off coupon!)

#2 
Movie starring Ethan Hawke

#3
Obviously we could not take a camera in the river, but this is basically where we were (not our picture, near bridge is Higgins st. far bridge is Orange st. and if you would keep going to the left, you would find our apt.)

#4
Food Prep



#5
I wonder what else is in the cooler? For the curious: Corn and black bean salad, salmon, midget gherkins, goat cheese, grapes and strawberries, crackers, tortilla chips, sourdough baguette, water, and diet coke.  I'm pretty sure we were the only ones there with a feast!


Yeah, definitely the weirdest film I've seen in a while

#6
This was our floor demo - they are now on the wall, not quite like this, but you get the picture :)

#7
The Wilma!  In addition to showing cool movies, they also are a music venue, hosting such great acts as Gillian Welch, The Head and the Heart, Trampled by Turtles, etc.

We sat in the balcony!



#8
'nuff said 

#9
Our couch, which we fit on the top of our subaru! sorry no pictures in-transit

#10
Sorry no picture

2 comments:

  1. Love these two posts. Keep them coming! Think about you both a lot with love.... -Bro P Jenkins-Gerkins (I just made that up on the spot too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) That salmon looked delish.
    2) Also loved Moonrise Kingdom and watched it in a similarly grand/decayed/old theater.
    3)I love that you are using your Thai mat!!
    4)I love that Dietrich and Kenworth have the same beard.
    And for a little info on our life...we had curried crab last night, I'm reading Culinary Intelligence, and we take the train to Laos tomorrow night for a week- woot! Candice

    ReplyDelete