Thursday, November 1, 2012

This happened....

So, Dietrich's been feeling under the weather all week. It's becoming apparent that working at a homeless shelter in colder months lends itself to easy colds and flus. Hopefully we'll figure out a flus hot for him soon. We did go to the Sea Wolf concert on Tuesday, but we were both tired and didn't feel like dressing up in costume. However, Wednesday my co workers voted for a dress up day, so I bravely joined four others in being YWCA super sheroes.

Here is my desk mate, Hattie, in her W glory.

I loved Mario and the unicorn...so much creative work.

And here we are in all our hero glory; empowering women and eliminating racism.


I wasn't so excited about wearing only tights and granny underwear, but it ended up being hilarious...and comfy.

Halloween was pretty chill at home. We watched two movies in a row and then went to sleep. Hopefully Dietrich will feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. love the costumes!!! too bad we don't get to see Dietrich in tights and granny panties . . . well, maybe I'm okay with that after all. enjoy the snow for us ('til we get some of our own hopefully). love, A

    ReplyDelete