Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Abigail's "Stomping Grounds"



We took a little trip up to PA for Memorial Day weekend. We stopped in to visit David and Anita's, but most of our time was spent near State College at Abigail's parents' house. James and Leanna came along for the full childhood tour complete with an inside/outside tour of the first house I (Abigail) grew up in. It was a fun trip of nostalgia.

Dietrich reading to an uninterested Atticus

Checking out David and Anita's new peeps

 Atticus' welcome
Neighbors

Contemplating the taste of wounded butterfly.

Abigail's first house in Gatesburg


A nicely renovated living room

This was a bedroom my sister, Emily, and I shared.

 I pooped here...actually where i first learned to poop in a toilet.
 My parents' room
The attic steps

check out the size and length of these floorboards

 I lived in this house for eight years and totally forgot it was on Rhodes farm lane!
My beautiful nephew, Ethan.

I love these people. 

This was back when Dietrich was a little person.

An old family shot...nice mullet, Ezra.

The porch at my parents' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment