Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just another day in the life of...

So, we've been pretty busy crafting and applying to Americorps positions around the country.  We have a few interviews set up, so hopefully something materializes soon.  This weekend Mom and Dad and Abigail and I are going to PA to visit with Anita and David and Sam and Sherry (Abigail's parents).  We are looking  forward to visiting Abigail's "ol' stompin' grounds."  I'm still holding it down at the ol' Sharp Shopper, making sure the veggies and fruits are fresh and tasty (I can't taste test everything, but if a watermelon happens to crack open I can't just sell it, right?:)).  This is really random, but I just have to include that we indulged in some artichokes last night (is eating 3/1.00 artichokes really indulging?).  We also have a cool new house guest, Emily, who is staying for the week.  She's a friend of a friend and it's been fun to have her stay with us!  Here's a wrap in pictures...

Our corner lamp 
Reversible dress (created by Abigail)

Messenger bag (designed and created by Abigail)

Leather wallets (designed and created by Abigail)

We headed to Showalter's Orchard in Timberville to sell our wares...not much traffic and no sales!

Picture Perfect


These next few pictures are called "Creme Brulee - A Guide to Bodily Expressions of Inanimate Objects"
Creme Brulee 1

Creme Brulee 2 (Our friend, Melissa Redd, helped us out with our sale)

Creme Brulee 3
...You can let us know which one resonates with you and your experience of creme brulee!

-Dietrich

No comments:

Post a Comment